Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Simply Favours CC
Welcome to Simply Favours.co.za, this website, related mobi-sites and software applications (the "website") is owned and operated by Simply Favours CC.
These website terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern the ordering, sale and delivery of products/goods, and the overall use of the website.
The Terms and Conditions are enforceable and binding against all persons that access or use this website ("customer", "you", "your" or "user"). By using this website and by clicking on the "Complete Order" button on the website, as applicable, you acknowledge that you read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. You agree that all Quotes and Invoices are not valid without these terms and conditions of sale and that you understand these terms in full.
2. Any quotation given by the supplier, is not an offer by the supplier to sell the goods but constitutes an invitation by the supplier to the customer to do business with the supplier.
3. A quotation is only valid if it has been received by the customer in an unchangeable, secure format, and has not been changed in any way. Quotes are only valid while stocks last, and special offers only last until all of such stock has been sold out, even if the promotional end date is specified as a later date.
4. The supplier may withdraw the quotation without any prior notice or reason.
5. The supplier may accept or reject in whole or in part any order placed upon it by the customer related to the quotation.
6. Any variation to the quotation requested by the customer will make the quotation null and void and a new quotation has to be issued reflecting such variations
C. Availability of Goods
1. Receiving a quote does not imply that the items on the quote are in stock. Customers are required to make an enquiry regarding stock availability before making any payment.
2. Stock availability is only valid for the date and time that the stock availability confirmation was made. No stock will be held at the premises of the supplier unless specifically requested by a customer
1. If any order is placed via telephone by the customer, the supplier may require such orders to be confirmed in writing by the customer.
2. Any order placed by the customer shall become irrevocable by the customer after the supplier has accepted it
E. Pricing of goods
1. Any prices found on our website serve for reference purposes only. Prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Unless otherwise stated the price quoted shall include the price for the goods, any taxes, duties and charges of any nature whatsoever imposed by any law, regulation or enactment of whatsoever nature
F. Payment of Goods
1. Simply Favours are committed to provide secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
2. Payments for goods can be made via -
2.1. credit card: we may require additional information when payment is made via credit card in order to authorise and/or verify validity of the payment. In this instances we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time that requested information is received by us and authorisation is obtained for the amounts. If authorisation is not received, the order for goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the website.
2.2. direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT): if payment is made via direct bank deposit or EFT, payment must be made within 3 days of placing the order. Simply Favours will not accept the order if payment is not received timiously
3. No Cheque Payments will be accepted as a method of payment by the supplier.
3.1. If any cheque payment has been made into the account of the supplier the amount will be refunded into the customer’s bank account after the full amount of the cheque has cleared in the bank account of the supplier, which may take up to 10 working days or longer.
4. If any payments for stock has been made after first requesting stock availability check before making such payment, the customer can either choose to have the payment refunded back into his account with the supplier carrying the bank charges for the transaction for such refund, or choose another product that the supplier is selling after paying in the excess amount over the original product, or having the SHORTFALL refunded to him with the supplier carrying bank charges for the transaction in making the refund.
5. If any payments for stock has been made without requesting stock availability check before making such payment, the customer can either choose to have the payment refunded back into his account after carrying the bank charges for the transaction that the supplier will have to incur, or choose another product that the supplier is selling after paying in the excess amount over the original product, or having the SHORTFALL refunded to him after carrying bank charges for the transaction that the supplier will have to incur making the refund.
G. Delivery Charges
1. Delivery charges are always carried by the customer unless specifically stated otherwise on the quote.
2. If the quote carries a delivery charge of 0 (zero) it implies that goods will be delivered COD. If this is not the case, delivery charges must still be carried by the customer even though it was not specially stated on the quote.
3. If the words “COD Delivery” appears on the quote it implies that no delivery charges will be charged to the customer, is a COD customer. If this is not the case, delivery charges must still be carried by the customer even though it was not specially stated on the quote.
4. If the delivery charge amount is left blank, delivery charges must still be carried by the customer even though it was not specially stated on the quote.
5. All delivery charges will include insurance of such a delivery.
6. Collection of Goods - Goods may be collected from our premises if arranged prior to collection. It is however, our policy to have the goods delivered and this will therefore be specially arranged
Returns will be allowed if products are not satisfactory. It is the customer's responsibility to inform Simply Favours in writing of the need for a return to be processed within 7 working days from delivery of the goods. It should be noted that certain products are non-returnable and non-refundable such as personalised, edible, personal care or cosmetic gifts. All sales are final due to the nature of these favours.